BM3310: 3310 Infidel OTF AUTO, Drop Point
Benchmade Knife Company
The single-edged blade variant updates what is quickly becoming a Benchmade classic.
Introducing an OTF like none-other.. The Infidel® is rapidly making believers out of many a skeptic. Built for strength and reliability the patent pending double-action mechanics get it done over the long haul. Grab on and you will find the handle grip rock-solid with its patented machined in Presidio® style bi-directional tread pattern, and overall generous sizing for gloved hands. Intuitively pressure the release-slide forward and its spear-point edged steel fires and locks up with a unique three-point retention system with amazingly negligible blade play. Reverse the process and the blade retracts in a rapid blur of motion.
The Benchmade Infidel is a special operator's fantasy come true.
- Ambidextrous Function
- Overall Rugged Construction
- Double Action Slide Release
- Integrated Cleaning Port
- Deep Pocket Carry-Clip
- Blade Length: 3.95"
- Blade Thickness: 0.118"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Utility Drop-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Slide
- Weight: 4.90oz.
- Clip: Removable Deep Pocket Carry-Clip
- Lock Mechanism: Double Action Out-the-Front Auto
- Handle Specs: Black Anodized, Machined 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Overall Length: 8.95"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Sheath Material: Pouch/Sheath MOLLE® Compatible