BM3320: 3320 Pagan OTF | Benchmade Design
A refined feel from a tried and true warrior. The 3320 Pagan by Benchmade is a double-action out-the-front automatic knife featuring a 3.96" chisel ground, double-edge spear-point blade. The 154CM stainless steel blade is an American-made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality. Comes complete with deep-carry pocket clip and a MOLLE compatible sheath with malice clip.
- Mechanism: Double-action out-the-front automatic
- Blade Style: Chisel ground, double-edge spear-point
- Blade Steel: 154CM stainless steel (58-61HRC)
- Handle: Black anodized, 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Extra: Deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.96" (10.06 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54 mm)
- Open: 8.96" (22.76 cm)
- Closed: 5.00" (12.70 cm)
- Weight: 5.11 oz. (144.87 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.60" (15.24 mm)
- Made in USA
The same incredible mechanism of the Infidel actuates the blade, but the blade is chisel ground (beveled only on one side) and the handles are smooth and designed more for daily use and in-and-out of pocket use. MOLLE compatible. Made in USA.